My|phone B88 Duo is an affordable dual sim bar phone with money reader (fake money detector), wireless FM Radio, built-in camera and mp3/mp4 player. It is also Pinoy phone ready and has micro SD card slot up to 8GB. One can buy this phone for only
P888.00 P799! (price checked as of 9/30/2012)
I have bought one (1) unit of B88 Duo early this month (March) as a "emergency" phone. Because when I jokingly offered my almost 3-month old Cherry Mobile D11 for sale at 40% off the original price to my little sister, Onyx, she grabbed the offer right away, paid the amount, and demanded the phone ASAP. She just needed the phone badly that time because her old phone just broke. So I have no choice but to give it and just decided to look for a new dual SIM phone.
Below are the photos of my unit and also my impressions / reviews for this phone:
- A very affordable phone for an entry-level user.
- If you want a phone mainly for SMS and calls, then this phone is for you.
- Making phone calls are easy because of the separate call buttons for Sim1 and Sim2.
- If you are into FM radio, you can use this without putting on a headset.
- The money reader is also a great feature for this phone.
- The battery life is also very good.
- Pinoy phone ready - Has my|negosyo feature, you can use this phone to have your own electronic loading business thru LoadCentral. Get your mobile phone SIM activated and start selling e-load, gaming card epins, internet card epins, call cards and other types of load. You can register for free as a LoadCentral retailer at www.e-LoadBiz.com.
- B88 Duo has no bluetooth, still needs data cable for file transfer. (An upgraded version of B88 + bluetooth is now available. Read here)
- It has no 3.5mm jack for headset! The vendor said to me that it has no headset since the FM radio is already wireless. To my dismay, it has only port for mini-usb, so that means in order to use a headset, you still need to buy a mini-usb to 3.5mm audio adapter.
- The capacity for storing SMS for both SIMs is very limited